Full show notes, including links, can be found at
In this week’s episode:
-1st public pick of Codkey Locksys L52
-More smart locks
-Artichoke2000 teaches gin spools
-Pocket Women’s Lighted follower tips
-Fish Picks teaches how to make Chris Capune’s tension wrench
-Master Lock invading Bunnings
-Disassembling a Fichet Monobloc
-The Locky Award Winners
Reddit: currentc57 on r/locksport
Discord: Lockpickers United as Current, Extraordinary League of Pickers as Current, CBC as Current
Join the Discord at http://discord.thelocksportscast.com
Chief Content Producer:
Corrections and Additions:
Recent stories related to locksport:
Locky Awards 2020 winners:
-https://hooligankeys.com/ NEWSTUFF21 for 15% off
-https://www.3dlocksport.com 10% off with code PACLOCK10
-https://makolocks.com/ 15% off with code BUYMAKO Unknown exp
-MAKO Locks Black Friday Specials Also the code above works on these deals!
-https://uklockpickers.co.uk/ 10% off with code GIFT
Giveaways and Contests:
-Starrylock - #shoutoutMonday
-Charles Builds Crap on YouTube - To encourage you to send me information for this show, I’m changing the rules for my PAM Giveaway (see rules below) or https://www.thelocksportscast.com/p/paclock-a-month-giveaway/ https://www.youtube.com/user/MrCharlesCurrent
“PacLock a Month” Rules:
I’m giving away one of my custom PacLock 100A padlocks every month.
To be entered, you must:
1.Provide me with locksport or locksport community news that I can use on my weekly podcast.
-Submit your news via one of the following:
+Reddit: currentc57 on r/locksport
+Discord: You can find me on the following servers as “Current”
~Extraordinary League of Pickers
-You will receive 1 entry for each news item I use in the podcast that month.
2.Share the podcast on social media
-Make sure I know about it by tagging me and/or emailing me a screenshot or other proof.
The winner will be drawn and announced the following month. The winner will have 1 week to contact me via email to claim the prize.
I will pay for shipping within the U.S. If you live outside the U.S., you can still enter, but must pay to ship if you win.
I reserve the right to change these rules as I need to during the course of the year.
I reserve the right to disqualify anyone for any reason. My decisions are final.
This giveaway is a thank you to the subscribers that watch my videos, listen to my podcast, and help me produce it.
YouTube, Podbean, Fireside.fm, PacLock and other entities are in no way partners to this contest, and all applicants agree to release them from any and all liability related to this contest.
Personal data collected as a part of this contest will be used only for the purposes of this contest and will not be released to third parties.
Any entries that violate YouTube's community guidelines will be disqualified: http://www.youtube.com/t/community_guidelines
- The Locky Awards
- Germany: Low Crime, Clean Prisons, Lessons for America | Jeff Rosen | TEDxMountainViewHighSchool
- The SECURAM Touch Smart Lock: Pricey but Packed With Premium Features
- Ann Arbor tech startup reimagines keyless home entry and smart access
- Shepherd Lock: Shepherd Smart Lock & Home Security System | Simple Touch Access
- Codkey Locksys L52 (24 pin) picked and gutted. First open
- (21) The Theory of Picking Gin Spool Drivers - Gin Series Part 1
- (209) Light Follower build - tips, mistakes, modifications, changes for an American Lock follower
- (217) Master Lock invasion at Bunnings. What is happening to Lockwood.
- 1880 Prison Door Lock Key
- 023 How to make the best tension wrench for lock picking using wiper blade inserts
- #1319 Tension wrench bending
- #147 How to make a Universal Tension wrenche
- How To Disassemble a Fichet Monobloc Cylinder
- The Locky Awards for 2020
- Daphne hitmen used car supplied by Robert Agius to practice lock-picking, court hears